Charging cable Type 2 - Type 1 with connectors according to IEC 62196-2 (sometimes referred as Mennekes) on one side and J1772 (Type 1) on other side.
Cable of renowned ITT Cannon company, which is enginereed for extreme durability with parameters excceding the requirements of the norms and is designed for charging up to 16A. Of course this cable could be used for charging with lesser currents.
- Very low contact resistance (20mΩ)
- Minimum 10 000 matting cycles
- Systém možnosti dvojitého uzamčení
- Dual lock system provides customer options of a secondary locking system for theft protection
- Texture coupled connector/plug handle - selected by human factor groups provides enhanced grip while in use
- Optional mating face protection - lanyard dust caps options for coupler connector/plug and spring options for inlets provide additional protection when connectors are not in use
- One of the most lightweight cable on the market thanks to use of high quality materials
Supports charging from AC station, with connector Type 2 output (that is case of most European charging stations except France, which often use also Type 3) for the following car models:
Chevrolet Volt, Citroen C-Zero, Fisker Kama, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Focus EV, Lighting EV, Mia Electric Van, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Nissan e-NV200, Nissan Leaf, Peugeot iON, Renault Kangoo, Toyota Prius Plug in Hybrid, Vauxhall Ampera